Who We Are
The Research Valley Partnership, Inc. is an economic development team serving Brazos County, the City of Bryan, the City of College Station, and our private sector investors through our Invest Research Valley program.
The Partnership helps companies launch, grow, and locate in Brazos County, Texas. It is a single point of contact to the network of private sector and local and state government professionals that supports a company’s project activities. The Partnership has three main work activities:
- Small Business Development
- Corporate Relations
The Partnership was established in 1989 and is organized as a Texas economic development public-private, 501(c)(6) not-for-profit corporation funded jointly by the three local governments and approximately 30 private sector investors. Services are provided at no cost to the company and with complete confidentiality.
The Partnership's ethos is ImpactLife, which is the way the Partnership conducts economic development. ImpactLife helps to crystalize the ethos and provides a contruct for crafting the goals, objectives and actions for the Partnership. ImpactLife has the following personalities and emotions:
- Courageous - authentic, confident and unafraid to take risks with discipline to be true to purpose in serving the community;
- Compassionate - innate ability to sense the needs of others with heart to selflessly pause to care and turn inspiration into action;
- Connected - vast local, national and international alliances to help ideas converge into innovation and link to opportunities;
- Dynamic - catalyst for change and energetic leadership to compel others to take actions and make a difference;
- Faithful - loyalty, tradition, family, faith, and country are extremely important to ImpactLife;
- Inclusive - appealing to the “everyman,” conducts actions in a transparent way that is comforting and respectful to diversity;
- Innovative - driven to create inventive ways to solve problems that impact the lives of others; and
- Integrity - strong sense of honor and integrity, striving for excellence in all actions and never compromises high moral standards to accomplish goals.
- The Partnership will possess an entrepreneurial spirit with its constant pursuit to be the model for cutting-edge economic development;
- The Partnership will be the leader in advancing the community’s economic development future;
- The Partnership will always be a community beacon for integrity, cooperation and trust;
- The Partnership will be focused, strategic and proactive in its efforts; and
- The Partnership will will take calculated risks, as needed.
In addition, we adhere to the highest professional standards when researching and managing your site selection needs and will maintain strict confidentiality with all project information.